18 November 2013

Thank you to Simon Leverton and the Live @ Newport team


Thank you to Simon Leverton and the Live @ Newport  group/committee/team for a wonderful program of music at the Newport Bowls Clubs throughout 2013. I particularly love the theme nights, Simon & Garfunkel/Neil Young/Joni Mitchell was tops. I was away for Classical Live @ Newport but if it was anything like the festival performance, I bet you all looked smashing in black and white! I made to the Aussie theme night and I hope someone captured it all on film. Seems like dressing up has caught on.

Life is hectic and I don’t get along to all the monthly events and there are too many performers to name but thanks from me for Isabelle Rose, so sorry I missed the Headless Chooks (such a good name for an ensemble), the Tall Boys
Mysterious Mose, Nic Charlse, Fiona Ross and Eddie Lewis to mention a few.

I’m sure I speak on behalf of many – BIG thanks to the L@N team, from the bottom of our hearts we appreciate all you do.

Jackie K

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search

Followers